The Royal Treatment Redux

Welcome to the start of another trip report!
I'm so thankful to get the opportunity to set sail aboard the Disney Wonder on DCL's last announced cruise from Texas. (I'm not saying final Texas DCL cruise because I hope they will return to Texas soon! Say in fall of 2015 to spring 2016, pretty please?)

The Royal Treatment
Who's ready for a trip report?
Before I jump into my in depth review, here is a brief review of what you can look forward to in the coming trip report.
  • Celebrating our tenth anniversary and Kylee's fifth birthday, so there are loads of celebrations and yummy desserts!
  • Super fish extender groups, so lots of fish extender fun.
  • My return to my favorite spot on any cruise ship, The Outlook Café.
  • Our first cruise in concierge, so lots of amazement and magic.
  • Fruity drinks, sunscreen, and hidden Mickeys.
  • The Walt Disney Suite on the Disney Wonder...I have no words right now, but I bet I can find a few thousand for how perfectly wonderful it is to stay in a category R stateroom (aka the Royal Suite). 
  • Pirates in the Caribbean deck party heads indoors because of 18 foot seas? No problem.
  • Christmas Decorations and Gingerbread houses large enough to live in.
  • Grammy Time! Our first trip sharing a multi-generational stateroom.
  • Mickey, Rapunzel, Donald, Stitch, Ariel, Daisy, Peter Pan and a few dozen magical moments.
  • I laughed, I cried, I took over a thousand pictures.
Buckle up, because this is going to be quite the trip report!
This is Part 1 of an Ongoing Trip Report "The Royal Treatment" additional sections of this report will be found on the Adventures page after they are posted!
 
Now that I've completed the trip report, here's the full list of posts!
  1. Royal Treatment Redux
  2. R is for Roll Call
  3. R is for Ready, Set, Go!
  4. R is for Reception
  5. R is for Royal Suite
  6. Diana's Journal ~ Saturday
  7. R is for Running Around in Circles
  8. R is for Recreation
  9. R is for Reservations
  10. R is for Room Service
  11. Diana's Journal ~ Sunday
  12. R is for Roja
  13. R is for Rain Delay
  14. R is for Rice Krispy Treats
  15. Diana's Journal ~ Monday
  16. Diana's Journal ~ Very Early Tuesday
  17. R is for Random Roaming
  18. R is for Rollin'
  19. R is for Rapunzel
  20. R is for Reflections
  21. Diana's Journal ~ Tuesday
  22. R is for Recollections
  23. Diana's Journal ~ Wednesday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies