The Royal Treatment ~ Diana's Journal ~ Monday

Because all good stories start with Once Upon a Time...



As much as I felt blessed to enjoy our cruise, sharing it with family made it all the more magical! Diana (my mother in law) graciously allowed me to share her journal entries from each day of our cruise as both a sum up from that day, and a separate trip report in their own right.

This is Part of an Ongoing Trip Report "The Royal Treatment" additional sections of this report can be found on the Adventures page.

Comments

  1. I don't understand how Michael Jordan is tied to Disney trivia, but glad Grammy had the answer!! I love how she tied the feeling of the ship back to the book she is reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies