I Love My Erin Condren Planner!

To get the non-legal-ese out of the way: I have no financial relationship of any kind with Erin Condren. I don't receive free products or any form of compensations. I just really, really love my planner.

Almost to the end of last year's LifePlanner
I squeaked with delight when I scrolled through the options for shiny new LifePlanners in mid-June. There, hidden in plain sight among the beautiful, inspirational covers sat the only option I could consider.
"Create Your Own."
I spent half the day designing my cover only to discover that the computer/bandwith/website did not want me to upload pictures. Banking on the fact that it was the first day that the 2015/2016 planners appeared, I vowed to try again the next morning.

Untitled
I love the smell of office supplies in the morning.
Around 5 am the following morning, it uploaded straight away! I loved the picture I'd uploaded and was super excited for my box day to arrive...

Untitled
Box Day!
I opened it up to discover:

Untitled
Free gifts!
Almost too lovely to open!
Almost.

Untitled
Launch bundle with lovely pens and stickers.
I went through all of the new stickers.
I love that they're color coordinated with the planner already.
And I love the bubble wrap.

Untitled
My Mother in Law's first venture into the world of planners.
Diana picked a lovely rainbow fleur de lis for hers this year.
Me?
I opted for something more me.

Untitled
What's not to love?
Then set to work copying in the last half of 2015 and our vacation plans for 2016!

Untitled
Hey, looks like I have a blog hop post due next week!
Minnie-me loved inheriting the last half year of my 2014-2015 LifePlanner "but next year I would like my own, mommy."

First order of business, declaring her own holiday.
July 20 shall henceforth be known as "Original Hipster Day."
Yes, that's how Kylee dressed herself one morning.
What do you do with the extra half year after you copy all appointments into your new LifePlanner?


Comments

  1. It's beautiful and I love Diane's too! I need to decide what I am getting or if I am going to create my own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies