Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia ~ On Key at Sea

Welcome Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia blog hoppers.

Thanks again to Jodi from +Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, Heidi from +Heidi's Head, Jenn from Disney Babies Blog and +Mike Ellis for co-hosting!

Did You Know...
The Disney Wonder and Disney Magic each have a unique piano bar in the adults only entertainment district?

Keys is on the Magic while Cadillac Lounge is on the Wonder.


If you absolutely need to keep up with your piano practice while onboard, the piano that used to stay in the Royal suites have sadly been removed, but if  you ask at guest services they can often arrange for a time that you can use a keyboard in one of the lounges when it is not in use. On the Magic, Keys even has a real piano rather than a keyboard.

If you're really great at playing piano or would like a live audience, sign up for the talent show! They provide the keyboard for you.

If you bring headphones so as to not disturb those watching the game, Diversions often has a keyboard available when the lounge is open.

Do you play piano?

I do, but am sadly rusty and just getting back into the swing of reading sheet music after a seven year hiatus. Lots of practice and it will come back, I am sure!

Comments

  1. How cool! I had no idea they had that option for the cruises. I hope to take my first cruise in 2 years. So far away....I don't play piano but I play the clarinet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I remember seeing clarinets on board. :)
      Which cruise were you interested in?
      Two years? I think the farthest out I've booked was 19 months. It's a long time to wait...

      Delete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies