Three Things Thursday


Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time There Was A Princess Who Was Many Different Things...

1.) Dance Mom


Not like on the show, but in a happy wholesome non competitive way. Also I don't own a bedazzler. So there's that. 

2.) Shameless Gaming Nerd. 
Recently Chris has picked up Kingdom Hearts and that makes me very happy. 


Disney + SquareEnix? Yes please! Confession time- when we got married we had two copies of Kingdom Hearts because we each had our own from beforehand. 

3.) Spectacularly Terrible at Uno



I know. It's a game of luck. How can you be terrible? Well my daughter is too. This hand of Uno lasted almost an hour without anyone winning. 

I really didn't know that was possible. 

Comments

  1. Your first one made me literally laugh out loud! Love them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey, I'll let you know when we get to the "owns a bedazzler" level. :)

      Delete
  2. LOL! Great list this week (or last week - I'm running late!) Anyway, I HATE Uno - always have. That game drives me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's bad when you've got time while playing to sit there trying to figure out the mathematical probability of the game never ending.

      Delete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies