In the Running

Happy National Running Day!

Okay, so in honor of #RunningDay I picked up a new running shirt and guys, I'm in love! I got the White Rabbit "Cadet Equilibrium Tank" and Cheshire Cat as well from Raw Threads because they were doing some sale that popped up on my Facebook feed.

I love the pocket watch on the front and the cute bow back too!
Now these tops had been on my radar pinterest running wishlist for a while, but having never used an alternative to tech material for a run, I was fairly skeptical about running in bamboo. On sale, I was willing to give the tops a try. This is much more breathable than any of the C9 tops I usually get from Target. I'm thinking about collecting these and I definitely know what I'm wearing next time I do the Castaway Cay 5K. Now to save up for the white rabbit skirt. It's super cute!

Side Note: Did you know before I had this Disney blog, I had a running blog?
I've run a couple half marathons and my fair share of 5Ks (including some on Castaway Cay) and finally created a monster as both my children joined the local junior running club last fall and talked their dad into running. Now he's gone from "runs only when chased" to "easily runs a 5K."

Full disclosure: I have no financial relationship with Raw Threads and this is entirely an unsolicited review/fan post.
I received no merchandise (but will probably slowly collect the princess bow tops over the next year on my own). I have another top and a headband coming sometime soon! Minnie
Polka Dot red, naturally.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies