Tiggerific Tuesday ~ Because Powerpoint Just Didn't Get The Point Across

Welcome Tiggerific Tigerific Tuesday Trivia blog hoppers.

Thanks again to Jodi from +Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, Heidi from +Heidi's Head, Jenn from Disney Babies Blog and +Mike Ellis for co-hosting!

Did You Know...

Michael Eisner and other Disney executives originally believed that "simply seeing animals would not be exciting enough for guests." The imagineers disagreed and to prove the point, Joe Rohde brought a 400 pound tiger into a meeting with the top brass (or at least Wikipedia says so.)

Untitled
I've never brought this good of a visual aid to a presentation.
My own photo, Houston Zoo.
Animal Kingdom received the go ahead.
Would you want to be in a meeting with a 400 pound tiger?

Comments

  1. That had to be so cool! I'm sure there were some very shocked faces in that room! I'm glad they decided to go ahead with Animal Kingdom. It's quickly rising on my favorites list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite part of touring Animal Kingdom is seeing the tigers. I'm so glad they decided to include them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my favorite story about creating Animal Kingdom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I see what you did there. Tigerific. Can you imagine a tiger in the meeting? Only Joe Rohde...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be in a meeting with a 400 pound tiger--as long as it's not a hungry 400 pound tiger! I would love to be in a meeting with Joe Rohde too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies