Three Things Thursday ~ Sleeping Beauty

Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time There Was a Princess Who...

1.) Fell asleep every night to the sounds of the ocean.

IMG_1435
My favorite view in the world.
No, I haven't started working on the Disney Magic (or retired on her). I have an app on my iphone that plays white noise. I always set mine to ocean.

2.) Owns several dozen comfy pairs of Disney jammies, but my favorite part of my pjs is the Winnie the Pooh slippers. Sadly they are developing a hole. Anyone know of a good place to get Disney slippers?

3.) Fell asleep standing up, laying down and sitting on the floor in the hall in college.

IMG_1220
On deck in a lounger. Definitely.
For what it's worth, I still can. I could blame my thyroid, but I prefer to think it is due to that one time I got too close to the spinning wheel at the Renaissance festival. Thankfully, no sightings of dragons or forests of thorns.

Comments

  1. My husband can fall asleep anywhere! I love that pic of the kids and Mickey on deck! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adorable pic off the kiddos with Mickey! I can fall asleep anywhere too! I tell people that I could sleep up against a wall if gravity wouldn't pull me down when I was totally asleep! I have been able to sleep anywhere all my life. My thyroid has only been a diagnosed factor for about 7 years, however maybe they are linked! Who knows!

      Delete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies