Shorts Saturday ~ Every Little Thing She Does

Welcome Blog Hoppers to The Adventures in the Great Wide Somewhere "Shorts Saturday" Blog Hop for the week of February 22. Every week, I host this link up blog hop to share a short and sweet version of our Disney love as we answer Disney related questions.
I'd love for you to grab the button and link up your post! We all love comments, so half the fun is visiting each other's blogs and commenting on their thoughts.
Our short and sweets prompt this week is "Best Vacation So Far... <100 words"

Imagine wishing on a star that Disney Cruise Line could show up, whisking you to the nearest port, taking you to sea for half a week, then cruising off to a deserted private island and leaving you as Castaways for the day. The pixie dust will continue (as it does in dreams) as you find they have included park hoppers to the happiest place on earth along with free shuttle buses.


IMG_1538
Is Magic!

I wished on a star on my first cruise (2010) and the Disney Magic fulfilled each and every wish! Here's to my favorite of all ships, every thing she does is, well, Magic!


Now it's your turn! Link up and comment away. Thank you for joining in my blog hop!!!
 
http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/p/shorts.html
 
 

Comments

  1. What a sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture! I wish a Disney cruise was in my immediate future!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture!! We're going on our first Disney Cruise in October and I'm cautiously looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have got to set a reminder on my phone to complete these! I love this prompt, and your post! Sorry I missed posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome, we are eager to head out on our Alaska cruise this summer and your posts always get me excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Disney cruises, A very sweet pic of them ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies