Foodie Friday ~ I'm Very Fond of Tea

Welcome Foodie Friday Blog Hoppers!

DisneyDayByDay

Peppermint Tea
Location: Room Service, Dining Rooms and Drink Stations, Disney Magic
Cost: Included in Cruise Fare

So for all of the coffee drinkers on the ship there is a full on café to meet your every whim. But for those of us on the tea drinking side, we luck into getting our drink of choice included pretty much all over the ship.

The Royal Treatment
Ahhhhh.

After pretty nearly every meal on board I'll enjoy a nice cup of tea (almost always peppermint) and feel super civilized. At home I rarely (if ever) drink any kind of tea. It's super easy to make tea, it's just a matter of taking the time to sit, relax and go through the process. Now that I think of it, I feel like it is more special to me because I only ever drink tea on vacations!

Do you have any foods you save for vacation?

Comments

  1. They do have great tea on the cruise. I'm a tea drinker and have no problem finding a good cup of tea. Thanks for sharing and joining the hop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of peppermint but I have a cold right now so some tea sounds just lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies