Foodie Friday ~ Minnie Chocolate Chip Cookies
Minnie Chocolate Chip Cookie
Location: My Kitchen, Texas, Y'all
Cost: Faith, Trust, Pixie Dust and a Spoonful of Sugar
It's just not Christmas Time without a little time together in the kitchen with family and friends. Since Darth Vader wasn't up to baking, Minnie decided to take a spin around the kitchen and see what she could mix up for our (gluten free, vegan) cookies.
- 2 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flout
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon egg replacer plus ¼ cup water (or 2 eggs)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1.) Preheat oven to 350°F.
|Scoop the cookies onto the wire racks. Taste test as you go.|
What is your favorite kind of cookie?