Tiggerific Tuesday ~ What's Your Sign?

Welcome Tiggerific Tuesday Blog Hoppers!

 
Thank you again  to our hosts, Magical Mouse Schoolhouse, My Dreams of Disney, Heidi's Head and Disney Babies Blog.

Did you know that the Disney Magic features over 20,000 pieces of signage?

Low ceiling warning? Check.
While the vast majority of signage in any part of the ship is for safety (emergency directions, precautions, etc.) it also eases your navigation around the ship. You won't be needing to pull out a map as ship directories are (nearly) everywhere!

Park Ship Map, check!
Just to put this amount of signage in perspective, Disney's Animal Kingdom (the individual largest Disney Park in the world) covers 580 acres of land using 12,000 signs.

The Disney Magic and Wonder each feature 20,000.
 

Comments

  1. I can't wait to add a cruise to my Disney list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so many signs and I still get lost, takes me a day or so to start to remember where our cabin is. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a LOT of signs! I'm sure it's good though. If I ever get on a ship, it'll be nice to know I can find my way around. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies