Three Things Thursday

Thanks to Heidi (Of Heidi's Head Fame) I'm joining a new blog hop today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time...

1.) I am the mayor of my church on foursquare.


Actually I'm the mayor of both buildings and I'm not even on staff.
One of our pastors wondered out loud at a conference who on earth is here that often.
Answer? Me.
My children attend the preschool, I volunteer in the children's ministry on weekends, my kids are in the Upwards sports leagues and I co-lead a Bible study so I'm pretty likely to be there whichever day you drop by the building.


2.) I loved girly things but despite how Kylee seems to be turning out...
 

I never even liked pink until my late 20's. 
Now I love it! 
 
3. I love the great outdoors and camping.
 
Would you like a Gluten Free Non-Dairy S'More?
I love it so much I occasionally take the kids camping and leave my husband here to do guy stuff. Which reminds me, I should see if the Y campout is leaving the tree houses open over Thanksgiving week.
 
What are three things about you that we just don't know yet?

Comments

  1. Thanks for linking up this week, Lori! It's fun to learn about our fellow bloggy friends. I had no idea churches had mayors! I learned something new today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies