Whosits and Whatsits

In looking back at October, it seems like a whole lot of changes have been going on in the Disney Parks! So without further ado, here are the highlights

  • Guest Assistance Card program changed to  the Disability Assistance Service Card.
  • Show your Disney Side! Disney launched a new social media site, Disney Side encouraging people to get Goofy, be a princess and just embrace the fun side of life. It's pretty fun to surf around and remember my old trips. To submit your own photos or videos, see the website or just #DisneySide your post.
    My favorite commercial for this promotion features a mom playing Ariel at an aquarium.
  • Artwork for Avatarland release at the D23 Expo in Japan. The stunningly beautiful artist renditions encourage me that Pandora will be a beautiful addition. I'm really excited about the nighttime show aspect.
  • Glow with the Show Ear Hats come to Walt Disney World.
    Currently active at Fantasmic and Wishes we can look forward to a holiday helping of Glow with the Show as Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights and Holiday Wishes also should be starting up soon and good to Glow.
  • Grand Opening for Disney's Villas at the Grand Floridian. Simply beautiful. I can't get over the penguin fountain!
  • Truly magical talking "Magician Mickey Mouse" meet and greet at the Town Square Theatre. If you haven't heard of this, go google it.
    I'll wait.
    Good? This is the way you imagined meeting Mickey when you are a kindergartener going to Disney on your first trip. I can't decide if my kids will love it or if they will get freaked out. My daughter just got over the quiet versions of the fab five and loving hanging out with them. I'm not sure how she will take it.
  • The Reimagined Magic Launched on October 25 for a two night media sailing.
The "Classic" Magic in port in Cozumel, Mexico
          My son cannot believe we "just missed" seeing super heroes on the Magic.
          I guess we'll have to cruise again. The sacrifices we make for our children!
  • Frozen princesses Anna and Elsa to begin meet and greets in early November.
    I'm excited about Frozen coming out over Thanksgiving and am glad that they are already getting positioned in the parks.
  • Time to break out the Christmas puns!
    In addition to the usual holiday festivities and decorations, the Jungle Cruise will receive it's first makeover as the "Jingle Cruise." This will be so awesome! I only hope I can get to experience this. 
Any news from last month that you are super excited about?
Any favorite news items I missed?
Comment and let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies