I want more

So the Disney Parks Mom Panel application process is currently underway, if I haven't mentioned that already.

And I'm stuck pondering the following:



Other than being an excellent song, am I as a person more of a gadget and gizmo gal or a whozits and whatzits woman? I love my iPhone, iPad, kindle and laptop and wouldn't dream of leaving home without them. Clearly all fall safely in the gadget and gizmo realm. I also love my books, pins, mugs,  crafts and hoodies.  With how I craft those definitely stay in the whatzits category. But who cares? No big deal. I (really) want more.

If you think that I'm just focusing on this rather than the days weeks I have left until hearing if I will continue through round two, you're probably right on the money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies