Foodie Friday ~ Palo Brunch Price Increase

Welcome Foodie Friday Blog Hoppers!

DisneyDayByDay

Palo Brunch
Location: Palo, Deck 10 Aft, The Disney Magic
Cost: $20 $25

For all Disney cruisers over 18, Palo is synonomous with attentive service, delectable dining and adult only romantic ambience. As of tomorrow's sailing on the Dream, all Palo brunch and dinner reservations will increase by five dollars. Disney plans to honor the $20 price for previously booked diners. (Score one for planning ahead!) So once again, we're back to the old million dollar question.

Is Palo worth it for brunch?

IMG_1261
Memo to me, get a panorama of the buffet next cruise.
Palo brunch consists of a buffet of various freshly baked breads, rolls and pastries, grilled marinated vegetables, Alaskan king crab legs, made to order pizzas, smoked salmon, pancakes, tiramisu, lemon meringue, cold cuts, marinated artichokes, cheeses and more desserts and tarts than you could ever eat. Hot dishes made fresh to order include the beloved chicken parmesan, pastas of the day, French toast, eggs benedict and Ben's favorite, the garlic beef tenderloin.

We adore it and book it anytime available. Is it worth it? You be the judge...

Wow
 
Why the Grape Gorgonzola Pizza will always, always be ordered on our cruise.
 





 
Want to hear me wax poetic about the Berry Basil Pizza? You're in luck!

 
Now if you don't mind me, I'll go see if there is anyway to fit a second brunch during my next cruise...

Want seconds? My trip report covering my first Palo brunch is here.

Comments

  1. I've thought I wouldn't be able to find anything I'd like to eat at Palo, but that looks delicious! Maybe I'll have to try it for brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty darn good. Thanks for sharing and linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. I really need to book the Palo brunch for our next cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would NOT mind a glass of that champagne right now. No siree, wouldn't mind it at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies