My #DisneySide @Home Celebration Box!

So back in January, I squealed and danced around the living room on account of a very pixie dusted email. Five days before our Three Mousekateers trip, our FedEx driver dropped by a very magical package that continued the dancing.
#DisneySide
There may have been an impromptu dance number associated with the box magically appearing on my door step.
Now what on earth was hiding in this lovely box?


What's in the box?
Nail polish, and sprinkles and coupons. Oh my!
1. #DisneySide, 2. #DisneySide, 3. #DisneySide, 4. #DisneySide, 5. #DisneySide, 6. #DisneySide, 7. #DisneySide, 8. #DisneySide, 9. #DisneySide, 10. #DisneySide, 11. #DisneySide, 12. #DisneySide, 13. #DisneySide

Amazing, magical and inspiring? Let's get partying!
What's in the 2015 #DisneySide @Home Celebration box???
1. #DisneySide, 2. #DisneySide, 3. #DisneySide, 4. #DisneySide, 5. #DisneySide, 6. #DisneySide, 7. #DisneySide, 8. #DisneySide, 9. #DisneySide, 10. #DisneySide, 11. #DisneySide, 12. #DisneySide, 13. #DisneySide

Honestly, that's only a fraction of the magic in my beautiful purple box. Now what on earth will I do with all these awesome items?

I received free products from Disney in order to host a DisneySide @Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies