A New Ship: Good Morning!

I slept like a baby that first night on the ship, actually every night on board. Something about the rocking motion and the sea air is very relaxing. I woke up bright and early and ready to run.

Sea Day 1
 Mickey and Minnie
I walked down past my favorite magical painting to deck four to hit the boards and run for a while. 

Sea Day 1
This Is The Deck That Does Not End
As I watched the sun rise, the thought occurred to me more than once that this is a significantly larger than the Magic and Wonder. First off, it took a lot longer to run a lap and second, you can hardly see one end of the deck from the other.


Sea Day 1

You sure can't complain about the view, though.

Inside, it was still very quiet, so I took a couple pictures before I headed back to the room.

Sea Day 1

Sea Day 1
Mademoiselle Minnie Mouse

Sea Day 1
Peacock Motif Continues Throughout the Ship's Holiday Décor

Sea Day 1
The Stunning Chandelier

Sea Day 1
Lovely!
Then I decided a shower was in order so back up the stairs.

Sea Day 1
Past The Artwork
Showered then popped onto our verandah with Chris.

Sea Day 1
Because if we're both out here, Kylee could theoretically stay asleep.
The kids and I donned our swimsuits and cover ups while Ben dressed for breakfast. All set for after breakfast, we headed out to Cabanas. Now as much as I love choices, they offered pretty much anything you could imagine for breakfast hot, fresh and in abundance.


Sea Day 1
Nemo and Squirt Watch Over Cabanas

Then it was time to face down the Aquaduck.

This is Part 6 of an Ongoing Trip Report "A New Ship." Additional sections will be found on the Trip Reports page after they are posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies