2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search | Round 2

Hang onto your pixie dust!
In case you don't follow the hullaballoo on either twitter (via #DisneyMP), Facebook (Amazing Adventures of the DisneyMP 2014 Search and others), or discussion boards (like the DIS Moms Panel Search thread), the last six weeks slowly melted away.

2015 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search | R2, is that you?

We submitted our round one applications, featuring such puzzlers as "How many "frozen fractals" do you think Queen Elsa had all around?" before the end of Friday, September 5th. 

Then we waited, visited, and wondered about rice and the number 71. We debated the virtues of the Oxford comma, spellcheck, and generally hung out having fun. After all the mystery clues and spectacular fun of waiting in round 1, last Friday, my email exploded with pixie dust!

That's about how much I read, before I forwarded it to my husband, dropped the phone, and started bouncing around the house.
I spent most of the weekend grinning like a crazy person, enjoying moving onward.

Today, I got my first look at round two and it is amazing, challenging and magical!
Featuring eight essays and a video, this invitation only round makes me want to get down to business and write. I'm super excited that two of the questions are sample questions similar to the panel.

Between homeschool, applications, and the absence of my prince charming (corporate conferences), I'm going to be a *little* busy this week.


Six days?
Let's get down to Dis-ness.
 
      974 word count allowed for the essays
        71 seconds allowed for the videos
 +       6 days allowed for submissions
___________________________________________________________________________________________
If you don't hear from me in a week, send in an emergency  Dole Whip.

Squee!!!

I should probably get off of my blog now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies