Couples Only Cruise ~ All Good Things

If you wake up super early on your final morning aboard, you can still enjoy a run around the deck, just be aware that the forward end of deck four will be closed off from all passengers even before arrival in the port.

Wow

You encounter some of the most fascinating people early in the morning on the ship, lovely cast members, smokers, a man sleeping in the lounger on deck complete with a pillow and blanket, a real cross section.

Wow

As I ran back and forth and watched as we pulled around Galveston island back toward the cruise terminal, I kept passing a lady sitting smoking on one of the loungers. Around the third time I passed her, she stopped to ask me what we were passing. I responded the eastern edge of Galveston island, I think. Next lap, she asked if she could talk to me so I stopped for a bit. She wanted to let me know how much she enjoyed the stage show the previous evening. I replied that Disney Dreams is one of my favorite. Then she said she wanted to thank me for putting on such a lovely show.
Um, thanks, but I'm not a cast member!
We had a nice laugh over that then I left to go shower.

Wow

After sunrise we wandered about the ship for a while, checking out the other cruise ship in port. A cast member had referred to other ships as milk cartons floating on their side or floating apartment buildings and since she said that I can't un-see it.

Wow

After our leisurely second breakfast we indulged in some last minute lounging. We could have gone straight downstairs and waited to leave the ship with the other cruisers, but really would you rather line up or do this:

Wow

 Finally it really was time to go.
As they say, all good things must come to an end.

This post is the Eleventh? in an Ongoing Trip Report Couples Only Cruise. I'm so thankful for my vacations and I figure reviewing them is half the fun!
I am going to try to get all of my trip reports from 2013 finished up over the next several weeks so be on the look out for scads of updates! 

Comments

  1. It can't be over. It just started! And don't you need to go have rehearsals for Disney Dreams?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I forgot something!
      (Ben thinks she figured I had to be a cast member if I was running on deck before dawn because no one is that crazy.)
      :)

      Delete
    2. Also, four night cruises really do feel that short!
      1 full day to get your sea legs and unpack, 1 full day to enjoy the ship and goof off and then the last day...where you try to enjoy vacation all day and ignore the fact that you need all of your bags packed and sitting outside your room right after supper.

      Delete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies