Say Howdy!

I'm so very pleased that Disney Cruise Line moseys back into Texas for another season in fall of 2015!
It seems to be a short and sweet sampler season for the Wonder.

Basically the calendar goes as such:

September the Wonder hosts two ten night cruises one from Vancouver to Hawaii and one from Hawaii to Vancouver.
For the month of October, the Wonder cruises from San Diego to the Mexican Riviera.



Then at the end of October and the start of November, the ship heads through the 40 miles of the Panama Canal.
If you didn't just sing that, then go watch the clip.
It's okay, I'll wait.
Better?
November and December see the return of the Wonder in the great state of Texas!!!

My kids and I jumped all over the kitchen when I found out Monday morning.

Are you excited about any of these upcoming itineraries or is it just me???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies