Couple Only Cruise ~ Giant Jenga

It's been a while since I wrote on this particular trip report, so if you need to catch up, you can check under the Adventures tab or here at Couples Only Cruise.
I can wait.
All caught up?

We found ourselves with some free time with Casey and Chris, so we headed down to Diversions where we discovered Giant Jenga. This game replaced shuffleboard as my favorite on deck activity. On land, I am wonderful at Jenga.
If you add in a slight rolling and rocking of a ship, it is quite a different game!

Wow

So while we waited for Disney Tunes Trivia To begin, we created more and more perilously unstable towers until the inevitable point where gravity won.

Wow
Chris enjoyed some minor good-natured heckling during Jenga.
We laughed so hard. When Disney Tune Trivia began, Casey and I (and ostensibly our husbands) formed a team. For each clip played you needed to provide a title of the song and the movie. Although the men sat through their fair share of Disney films over the years and appreciate our loves of Disney, these clips sometimes contained no more than a second with two or three notes. Regardless, as super fans we got the vast majority of the questions correct, with the exception of two High School Musical questions (one we got the song correct but not which of the HSM movies it came from, the other we could neither name nor place) and a single Camp Rock song. Thirty questions, sixty possible points and the way Disney Trivia goes on DCL, 55 points is not in the top three.
Still super fun, though.
After a rest, we all headed off to see Twice Charmed, a new twist on a Cinderella story with original music and characters. I go unabashedly fangirl in my LOVE of this show, the music, the plot, the staging. It's a very close second among the DCL stage shows to Disney Dreams, in my opinion.
After a lovely dinner at Animator's Palate (where we enjoyed dinner and a beautiful unique show) Ben and I turned in for an early evening.

IMG_1032

Can I take a moment to say I love towel animals?
So, so cute.
Two nights down on this short four night cruise!
This post is Part Eight in an Ongoing Trip Report Couples Only Cruise. I'm so thankful for my vacations and I figure reviewing them is half the fun!
I am going to try to get all of my trip reports from 2013 finished up over the next several weeks so be on the look out for scads of updates! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies