FastPass to History ~ 13 Months of Adventure!

Hello FastPass to History Blog Hoppers!
Thank you, again, Frontierland Station for hosting this blog hop.

Thirteen months ago, a dear friend and I set out on a series of conversations that led to this blog! So in honor of thirteen months of slowly joining the incredible world of Disney bloggers, I would like to post a list of thirteen of my favorite Disney blogs and podcasts!

Back in the day...

1.) Focused on the Magic by Deb
Deb first introduced me to the regular blog hop. I loved meeting up with her on facebook and getting to know the lady behind the camera. She inspired me to take another look at photography and slowly move from terrible but enthusiastic to okay. By next year I aspire to be pretty passable and eventually good! (After all, it's a step in the right direction!)

2.) Magical Mouse Schoolhouse by Jodi
Jodi introduced me to the notion that fun school could be a family affair. I'd known several homeschoolers over the years, but she is the most recent in a long line. She made jumping into this adventure seem not so scary. Seriously, who wouldn't want to learn at Disney World instead of in  a schoolhouse, given the option?

3.) Disney Day By Day by Sean
Despite always making me hungry, I love Sean's Favorite Food Friday Blog Hop. He also taught me the value of consistency in blog hops.

4.) DIStherapy by Didi Marie
Linking me back to my Disneyland roots, Didi is continuously encouraging and joyful, even when dreams of being on the Moms Panel did not come to fruition. I love her unique point of view.

5.) MouseQuest Podcast by Marci, Dawn, Richard and Amy
I feel like I know these people! Probably because I've been in the trenches of Disney Parks Moms Panel applications with them. They are kind, encouraging and with competition like them, it's going to take a lot of faith, trust and pixie dust for my personal magic to shine through. However after getting to know Marci, I think I could be as excited if she made it as if I made it myself. Direct and straightforward, if you submit a question, they usually will answer!

6.) Frontierland Station by Kimberly
I never realized how much I missed researching things until I ran across Kimberly's blog hop (FastPass to History) and jumped back into digging up and fact checking. I love looking into the details! Thank you for inspiring a closer look at Disney.

7.) WDW Radio by Lou
As affable and Disney loving as they come, this guy keeps an eye on the positive and encouraging. A true joy in the Disney community. Be careful though, I hear he's a hugger.

8.) Motherhood and Beyond by Lauren
I feel like if I had one friend make it on to the moms panel last year, I am so grateful that it could be Lauren. She is a sweet kind and amazing lady! Her blog, although fairly new is an excellent read. I am thrilled that she (finally) cruised this past month. Go check her out!

9.) The DIS Unplugged by Pete Werner and the Gang
Disney lovers who don't sugar coat anything, these fairly untraditional Disney fans point out flaws and offer fair handed reviews while keeping me up to date with news, rumors and occasional rants about the world. Since this podcast went live, allowing for real time responses, it's even more fun to get into the discussion. A broad spectrum of podcasters is featured, so I feel like it helps me understand more of the sheer diversity of Disney.

10.) Casey Luvs Disney by Casey
My real life friend who amazingly is busy in the throws of both moving houses and coordinating a Give Kids The World meet up for North Texas (I would offer the link, but we're at capacity.) Despite enormous pressure and sometimes mammoth challenges, Casey manages to persistently work toward a great big beautiful tomorrow. She is one of my heroes and friends.

11.) The Passporter Moms Podcast by Jennifer and Sara
Insightful, encouraging and unapologetically fan girls, these moms have sons only slightly older than my own son, so that makes for fun listening. They offer a short sweet roundup of the news, rotating topics and listener questions. They have the fastest turn around if you want a question answered on air.

12.) Heidi's Head by Heidi
Heidi has a beautiful fun Disney blog and seems like such a sweet genuine person. She challenged me (through her Three Things Thursday blog hop) to share a bit more of myself on my blog. As I step into homeschooling, she generously took time to answer my questions and remain encouraging. Thank you!

13.) You!
All of you who read and comment, whether you have a blog or not really make my day a bit more magical. I'm glad to know that in some small way someone out there enjoys something that I do mostly for the joy of giving back to Disney a bit of the wonder I receive on my vacation days. I love reflecting on the amazing memories and hope in some small way to brighten other's days or help them find their own magic.

All of these bloggers are unique and wonderful and although I may not have met them face to face, they've cheerfully given a bit of pixie dust back to me on a daily basis. I consider you all blessings in my life! I'm sure the second I post this, I will be kicking myself for leaving out one of my favorites, but for now, know that I look forward to seeing all of you around the blogosphere!
Seriously, give them a look!
 
get the InLinkz code

Comments

  1. So many great blogs! I'm familiar with many of them, but there are a few I'll have to check out! Thanks for sharing all these blogs with us! And thank you for your kind words about my blog! I'm so glad you are a part of Fastpass to History! I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting your hop! I love reading all the fastpass posts. Since I'm just finishing out spring break and DH should be back from India tomorrow, I should have a little more time to finish up some of my longer posts and get back to trip reporting!

      Delete
  2. Aww, I just saw this. I teared up. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies