Shorts Saturday ~ Tunes!

Welcome Blog Hoppers to My "Shorts Saturday" Blog Hop for the week of February 15, 2014. Every week, I host this link up blog hop to share a short and sweet version of our Disney love as we answer Disney related questions.
I'd love for you to grab the button and link up your post! We all love comments, so half the fun is visiting each other's blogs and commenting on their thoughts.
Our short and sweets  prompt this week is "5 Songs on My Playlist"

Top Five Most Played on my iPhone:
I Will Not Be Moved by Natalie Grant
Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts by Utada Hikaru
What I've Done by Linkin Park
Duel of the Fates by John Williams
They Live In You from The Lion King (the musical)

My Newest Five:
Frozen Soundtrack
Little Wonders by Rob Thomas from Meet The Robinsons
Grim Grinning Ghosts from The Haunted Mansion
There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow from Carousel of Progress
One Little Spark from Journey into the Imagination

Untitled
Yes, I still have the old school Classic Disney CDs.
 
Now it's your turn! Link up and comment away. Thank you for joining in my blog hop!!!
 
http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/p/shorts.html
 
 
get the InLinkz code

Comments

  1. I like your varied playlist too! This was a hard one for me because I don't really "have" a playlist. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine won't copy over from my computer right now (for whatever reason) so I have to go pull individual songs or albums.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosting the hop! I also like that you have a wide selection of music. If I shared what was actually on my playlist there would be everything from Disney to hip hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Disney Movie Songs playlist, a Disney Park Music playlist and right now our most played is the Frozen soundtrack also!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies