Foodie Friday ~ World's Largest Turkey Leg.

Welcome Foodie Friday Blog Hoppers!

http://disneydaybyday.com/

World's Largest Turkey Leg
Location: Parrot Cay Lunch Buffet, Disney Wonder
Cost: Included in Cruise Fare

So as we headed into lunch on embarkation day on the Disney Wonder, my son was mesmerized by the roast beef shank at the end of the hot foods section.
Asking him what he thought of it, he replied, "That's the biggest turkey leg I've ever seen. How big do turkeys get?"

World's Largest Turkey Leg
Adult in background for scale.


My husband enjoyed his "turkey leg" immensely.

I'll get back to my regular longer posts after I'm done sorting through hundreds of vacation photos and finish uploading to my flickr page.

Comments

  1. Yum, that is the largest turkey leg I have ever seen :). I enjoy the roast beef on the cruise as well. Thanks for sharing and linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...I would like to see someone carry that around. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies