Fairytale Photos ~ Junior Photographers

I think that the magic of a Disney vacation exists in three wonderful parts: the dreaming of planning, the pixie dust moments during trip itself and the memories you take with you for years to come.

Since I can't live in the Cinderella Castle Suite or even on property year round, pictures help bring a bit of the fairytale back into my everyday life.

In my enthusiastic pursuit of remembering the Magic, I take hundreds thousands of my own pictures every vacation and hope to share a bit of my experience with you.

With how easy it is to pick up an iPhone and take a photo, it's only fair to let the mouseketeers enjoy a crack at it once in a while.
My DDs perspective particularly delights me.

She's clearly been watching me take photos of the details on vacation because the first three she took when she got a hold of my iPhone at breakfast last vacation involved:

The Royal Treatment
Detail of her chair back.


The Royal Treatment
The Patterned Carpet
And last but not least...

The Royal Treatment
A Close Up of Dad's Breakfast.
My favorite pictures she took this cruise is a whole slew of blurry angled shots of her dad and I sitting in a porthole...

The Royal Treatment
Love this picture.

It's lovely to get a new perspective!

(Caveat, please get a good protective iPhone case and wait until they're past the throwing phase.)


“You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway.”
~Walt Disney
So get out there, make mistakes, pass on a legacy of photography, try a shot that shouldn't work, but might and see what fairytale photos follow you home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies