Three Things Thursday | Don't Leave Home Without It

Here's one of my favorite blog hops today:

Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time There Was a Princess Who Didn't Go to Disney Without...

1.) Picture of the Kiddos
To be more precise, I take a picture of my kids on the first day of vacation before leaving where they are looking straight at the camera not making weird faces. I repeat this each morning before we leave for the parks.

Packing etc.
Chris and Kylee Before Our Vacation.
The first thing you're asked if your kids go missing is what they are wearing and what they look like. I'm lucky to remember what they're wearing when I'm not worried. This way I've got an easy photo and a fun memory of the beginning of each day.

2.) MagicBands
Putting on my MagicBand marks the official start of our vacation.

Packing etc.
I Love My FitBit, But MagicBand is Better!
Maybe on the way to the airport. Maybe the night before leaving. Maybe the night before after all the luggage is loaded into the car. Ahhhhh.
3.) Extra Pixie Dust!
Be it a gift from a fellow Disney-phile, personalized shirts or pressed pennies, the little things make a big difference in our vacations. All the better when it's totally unexpected.

Packing etc.
Don't Leave Home Without Extra Pixie Dust!
Bringing a surprise or two along on vacation makes everything more magical!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies