Galavant

Winter season break becomes a little more magical for Oncers (fans of the ABC show Once Upon a Time.) Aside from my usual hanging on the #OAUT twitter tag for hints about the spring episodes, I can enjoy something fairytale with a lovely touch of the whimsical. Galavant boasts a score by musical phenomenon and Disney Legend Alan Menken (everything from The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast to Tangled) and lyrics by Glenn Slater (Tangled and the stage adaptation of The Little Mermaid).

"Huzzah And Tally-Ho! Sit Back And Here We Go!"



Serious?
I don't think so.

Seriously fun?
I'm betting on it! I love that it doesn't take itself too seriously and I'm definitely going to watch it. Will you be tuning in to see this offbeat musical epic adventure?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies