Three Things Thursday ~ My Type

Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time There Was a Princess Who...

1.) Gives away type A+.
I figure it helps so much to donate blood that it is really one easy way to make a big difference.


We let both kids accompany us on the blood bus and they've made pretty good friends with Marisol (one of the phlebotomists who usually works our blood drive.) Christopher was so excited when he turned six because he thought he was finally old enough to donate blood as well. Sorry kiddo, it's sixteen,  not six.

2.) Enjoys a good typeface.
I have a very extensive fonts board on pinterest. I love finding just the right font to go with a project and for some reason have a very hard time letting go of my old font collection pins.

3.) Unashamedly embraces the perks of having a type A personality.
My prince charming thankfully blesses our relationship with his sense of humor over my type A tendencies.
My summer clothes, by color. 

I've never met a filing system I couldn't use and improve, while he's spent the better part of a decade guiding me through learning when to organize and when to "Let It Go."
Okay, now I'm never going to be able to hear him say it without picturing him singing the song. That's going to be awesome and hilarious.

Comments

  1. LOL! I love #2 and #3 - those are both so me. I'm a font addict and I love organizing. We'd get along well. As for #1, I appreciate that YOU do it, but I can't. They can NEVER find my veins. I had to have a transfusion once, though, so I really appreciate everyone who donates blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get them to find my blood vessels when I'm at any doctors office ("They roll!") but the blood bus people never have problems with it.
      Glad to know I'm not the only font addict!

      Delete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies