Three Things Thursday ~ Keep Moving Forward

Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time There Was a Princess Who...

1) Ate oatmeal almost everyday for breakfast.


Honestly, it's super yummy, who wouldn't want to eat it everyday? I guess me and Goldilocks have a lock on the whole breakfast porridge thing.

2) Finally got sick of her own excuses.
This whole feeling sorry for myself for myself and blaming different things for my difficulty losing weight stopped a while ago. Yes, I have reasons why it's extra hard. So does everyone, otherwise we'd all be super fit. Earlier this week I found out that Patty of My No Guilt Life needed a few brave souls to join her diet bet.

3) Started blogging again and did it every day!


Honestly, it could happen. 

I think I really swing between everyday shorter posts and every once in a while more in depth helpful posts.
;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies