Three Things Thursday ~ The Y

Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared? I guess this week will be brought to you by the Y.

Untitled


Once Upon a Time There Was a Princess Who...

1.) Loves BodyPump class.
Being strong enough to carry around my goofball kids comes in handy from time to time.

2.) Loves BodyFlow class.
I am naturally a very flexible person unless I get stressed out. Then my shoulders and legs get super tight and hurt. I take this class to "Let It Go."

3.) Cannot Zumba to save her life.
Seriously, it's a thing. I can swing dance and foxtrot and waltz and all that just fine, but Zumba? If I ever got me on tape, I'd be a shoe-in for America's Funniest Home videos.

Comments

  1. You have inspired me to hop along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list this week! I am the world's worst exerciser! (I don't even know if that's a word!) I think Zumba looks like fun, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies