Three Things Thursday ~ I Have NEVER

Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time There Was a Princess Who...

1.) Didn't drink coffee.
I've tried. I just cannot get past the taste, even when it's covered in chocolate and cream and sugar.

Mmmmm Cocoa.
At this point I accept the fact that water, cocoa and tea are more my cup of, well, tea.

2.) Didn't like staying up late.
It's currently 9:30 PM as I write this and I'm having serious problems nodding off as I type. I definitely am an 7 hours of sleep a night person.
(EXCEPTION: Disney World and Cruising do not count!)

3.) Didn't mind being unapologetically cheerful in the early morning.
In college I voluntarily signed up for 8 AM classes every single semester five days a week. Often, I was known to get dressed while playing show tunes on my CD player. Thankfully my bleary eyed roommate did not follow through with the totally justifiable murder of her obnoxiously chipper roommate (me).
Sunrise at Sea, Definitely Worth it.
I still love being a morning person, a trait which serves me well at rope drop.

Comments

  1. Here at our house, we have 2 guys who are morning people, but us girls tend to enjoy nighttime more. In my old(er) age, I am starting to have trouble staying awake as late as I used to, though. I never really liked coffee 'til I was pregnant. Recently, I unintentionally weaned myself off of it when I was sick with the flu (and tea tasted so much better). Now, I just drink my Vietnamese instant coffee; but I have a pack (or 2) every morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies