Shorts Saturday ~ To The Incredibles

Welcome Blog Hoppers to The Adventures in the Great Wide Somewhere "Shorts Saturday" Blog Hop for the week of March 15. Every week, I host this link up blog hop to share a short and sweet version of our Disney love as we answer Disney related questions.
I'd love for you to grab the button and link up your post! We all love comments, so half the fun is visiting each other's blogs and commenting on their thoughts.
Our short and sweets prompt this week is Incredible Kid Day.


Write your kid(s) a letter (current, future, imaginary...)

To my princess and my darling boy,
Everyday you surprise me. The ways you find to be so kind, the little moments of insight when I look at you and realize that as much as I remember you like this:

Awesome hat, little dude.
That just isn't you anymore.
Sometime between learning to talk and learning to tie your shoes you've grown up quite a bit.
Chris there are times when you stop and help or explain things and I am amazed at your insight. You care, sometimes seemingly too much. That is a gift! Your ability to love anyone different or strange is beautiful. Your kindness brings joy to the small moments in life.
Kylee, there are moments when you put others first to love them and choose to do something you don't want to do. My fearless child, you stand so strong in so many ways, so beautiful and free and curious. There are times I want to wrap you up in my arms and protect you from the danger of this world, but you are far too adventurous to be safe. We were not created for a safe life!
I feel inspired everyday to grow in my faith and walk forward into the one role where I will always be getting on the job training: motherhood.
Life isn't always easy (you know this) or fair (you've learned this) or just (which you purely hate) but if you just keep moving forward, there are some pretty awesome parts worth daring and adventuring to reach.

To My Incredible Children.
I love you!
Mom

P.S.
If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.  
A.A. Milne


Now it's your turn!
Link up and comment away. Thank you for joining in my blog hop!!!
 
http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/p/shorts.html
 
 
get the InLinkz code

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies