Shorts Saturday ~ Gawrsh!

Welcome Blog Hoppers to The Adventures in the Great Wide Somewhere "Shorts Saturday" Blog Hop for the week of March 22. Every week, I host this link up blog hop to share a short and sweet version of our Disney love as we answer Disney related questions.
I'd love for you to grab the button and link up your post! We all love comments, so half the fun is visiting each other's blogs and commenting on their thoughts.
Our short and sweets prompt this week is "5 Favorite Ways to Goof Off"

5. Marathon of Once Upon A Time!
Best. Television. EVER!
4. Train for a marathon.
Just for kicks, without actually entering a marathon. I'm a little strange that way. Besides, marathons are expensive and I could use that money on other things, like, say, Disney vacations.
3. Research.
I told you I'm strange.
In a previous life (read, before children) I was a research assistant for neurology and ophthalmology, so yeah. Now I'm researching fun things, like homeschool curriculum and Disney vacations. (I'm not the only one who prices out vacations on DCL or WDW just for fun, right?) Yes, cross referencing is relaxing for me.
2. Blog friends!!!
It's nice to just surf around sometimes, but my favorite blog hopping is among friends, be they IRL or  those I only know via Facebook and the web.
1. READING!!!
I LOVE my local public library.

Tiny bookworm collects her weekly haul.
At any given point in time I have the maximum number of books checked out and the maximum amount of requests. That doesn't include my children, who have their own (separate) library cards. They each can check out only as many books as they can carry out to the car.
 

Now it's your turn! Link up and comment away. Thank you for joining in my blog hop!!!
 
http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/p/shorts.html
 
 
get the InLinkz code

Comments

  1. I have definitely been know to price out Disney vacations just for fun too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one that loves research! And I LOVE Once Upon a Time too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies