Top 10 Posts in 2013

Looking back at 2013, it's easy for me to see how much fun and enjoyment I gained by joining the Disney blogging community. Y'all rock! To think a year ago, I contented myself with communicating on DISboards and lurking on PassPorter rather than really charging into the share-athon that is this magical blogging community. I've really come to look forward to reading and keeping up with my Disney family and hope that in some small way you guys like keeping up with our pixie-dust craziness as well.

Without further ado (and totally brought on by Heidi Strawser's post yesterday) we will be counting down the top posts from twenty thirteen that gained popularity (notoriety?) on this blog. If you missed them the first time around, give them a peek. If you've already read them all, please skip down to the comments and let me know which one you liked the most!

10.) Foodie Friday ~ Palo Brunch Price Increase
Covers the price hike at Palo and (one of my favorite things to blog about) is it "worth it."

9.) Disney Parks Moms Panel Breaking News!!!
In which I find out about round two of the Disney Parks Moms Panel.

8.) Pinterest Pixie Perfect - Enlarging Photos

image
Because keeping your photos safely online leaves you with sad undecorated walls.
7.) Confessions of a Recovering Disney Parks Commando
Learn how to relax, enjoy and embrace "less is more."

6.) Tiggerific Tuesday Trivia ~ Art of the Theme
A (very) brief compare contrast of the Disney ships.

5.) Allergies at Sea
My children's food allergies served as the original inspiration for my first trip report on the DISboards and this post covers all my experiences and tips in one place.

4.) FastPass to History: Fish Extender Edition
FE 101, pretty much everything I ever wondered about fish extenders.

3.) Dollars and Sense - Disney Cruise Line on a Dime
The best ways I've found to save a ton on a cruise to allow for more money for other necessary expenditures.

Wow
Would you rather get a pedicure or just pay more for the same cruise?
I thought so.
Like pedicures, massages and umbrella drinks.

2.) Hidden Pixie Dust - DCL Edition
Things that I think are pretty magical that haven't made it into the brochure, the planning DVD or the website.

and last but not least:

1.) Dollars and Sense - Is Disney Cruise Line "Worth It"
The million dollar question and the math and numbers behind my answer.

I'm going to spend a little bit of time at the start of the new year catching up on writing and publishing my 2013 trip reports before we're into the meat of 2014.

Running out of time to 2014!
Going forward into the next year, what I'd like to ask is this: what do you want to know?
If you could ask me anything, what would you ask?
Please let me know in the comments or on the Facebook page.

Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies