Three Things Thursday ~ Running, Cuticles and Snacks

Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time there was a princess who...

1.) LOVES running.
I blame my love of Disney for my love of running as the women's magazine advertisements for the Disney Princess Half Marathon inspired me to start running in the first place.


My running buddies back in the day.
One of my previous blogs "Lori's Running Start" actually focused on my love of running. I've run 5K's, five milers, half marathons and virtual marathons. I'm slowly easing back in after quite a while off of running (doctor's orders!) and hope to be able to be back up to running the Castaway Cay 5K next November. Then my dear friend and once college roommate and I have plans to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon in 2015 or 2016!

2.) Really Is In Need Of A Manicure And Pedicure.
Not so much for the relaxation time as for the aesthetics.
My poor cuticles have seen far better days.
I'll spare you a picture.

3.) Was On A Ridiculous Almond Butter Kick.
I mean seriously ridiculous.
I eat it on oatmeal.
I eat it on toast.
I eat it on pear slices.

Almond Butter and Jam Thumbprint cookies!

I've baked it into brownies and cookies and cakes.
I've blended it into smoothies.
If I'm feeling lazy I've eaten it with a spoon.
Yummmm.

If you don't mind I'm off to go make some oatmeal for breakfast.

Comments

  1. I want to like running - I really do! I hated gym class and running the mile in school. I'm just not athletic. But, I really want to learn to enjoy running enough to maybe do a 5K one of these days. LOL We'll see. Almond butter and a pedicure - both sound pretty great right about now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies