Three Things Thursday ~ No Kids Allowed, Running and Magic

Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time...

1.) I love DCL...even when I leave my children at home.

My first Disney Cruise ever, I left both my children in the loving care of their grandparents and took off for a second honeymoon with my dear husband. I fell in love with cruising and looked forward to when we could bring the kids.
Three years later we did it again.

Palo Anniversary Plate
From our first cruise.
Yes, the kids knew where we were going. Thankfully, they understand dad and mom need time to themselves and they need time with grandma.
I would do it again in a heartbeat.
DCL is awesome, with or without children.

2.) I love running.

I've run several 5Ks (including two at Castaway Cay), a five mile Thanksgiving run and even several half marathons.

Untitled
Fancy! I like the shirts they had after my most recent Castaway Cay 5K.
Sadly, I currently am not allowed to (doctor's orders) and it's driving me a little nuts.
Especially given that since I quit running, my husband, my son and my daughter all took up running.

I'm so happy they're enjoying running, but I wish I could too!
Despite this lull in running, I'm convinced by this time next year I will be back up to running the Castaway Cay 5K. Possibly all of us together. we'll see.

3.) We ate at Cinderella's Royal Table for lunch during our Disneymoon.

Without reservations.

Once upon a time a young couple ate lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table without reservations...
This isn't a fairytale.
Now that's a magical honeymoon.

Comments

  1. I love that you got into CRT without a reservation! That must have been a Disneymoon Miracle! :) Thanks so much for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely!
    It was definitely an unexpected blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

A comment? How magical!

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies