Three Things Thursday ~ Crowds, Watermelon and Dawn

Here's one of my new favorite blog hops today:
Three Things Thursday!


http://heidi-strawser.com/category/three-things-thursday/

(Be sure to link up on her blog!)
Since I already have a blog (and three blogs preceding this one) what haven't I already shared?

Once Upon a Time There was a Princess and She...

1.) Used to be very claustrophobic in large groups of people.
Like panic attack cold sweat level of claustrophobic.


Wow
This would not have been a good scene back in the day
I got over that several years ago.
Which is wonderful now that I am happy and excited anytime I'm in an airport terminal because of where I am going rather than feeling crowded. Also comes in super handy at parades, fireworks and muster drill.

2.) Could Happily Live on Only Fruit

Wow
Fruit, Fruit, Fruit, Peanut Butter, a little bit of Oatmeal and Fruit.
I eat other foods like vegetables and proteins because I have to eat more than just fruit.
Fruit is my favorite, though.

3.) Was a Super Perky Morning Person

Wow
Burning daylight!
I happily run before dawn rather than sleeping in and enjoy seeing dawn as often as possible. I do have the courtesy to sneak as silently as possible out of the house and attempt to not wake up others. If I wake up and it's before dawn, I'd love to run to loud music on my iPhone.
Preferably on deck 4.

That's my three.
What are yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies