Shorts Saturday ~ A Dream is a Wish

Welcome Blog Hoppers to The Adventures in the Great Wide Somewhere "Shorts Saturday" Blog Hop for the week of December 7th.
Each week, I host this link up blog hop to share a short and sweet version of our Disney love as we answer Disney related questions. I'd love for you to grab the button and link up your post!
We all love comments, so half the fun is visiting each other's blogs and commenting on their thoughts.

Our short and sweets  prompt this week is "I'm Dreaming Of..." 100 words or less.
A slumber party in the Cinderella Castle Suite, a visit to Japan in cherry blossom season (and of course Tokyo Disneyland), an ABD tour of Southern California, a DCL cruise through the Tracy Arm Bay,  a “just us” vacation with my husband at Aulani, a Princess Half Marathon and a seat on the Disney Parks Moms Panel as DCL mom all figure prominently in my own Disney Dreams. But what I dream of most of all  is the day when both of my children sleep in. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
'Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever' ~ Walt Disney
Now it's your turn! Link up and comment away. Thank you for joining in my blog hop!!!
 
http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/p/shorts.html
 
get the InLinkz code

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies