Five Minutes to Fairytale Photos ~ Repetition

I think that the magic of a Disney vacation exists in three wonderful parts: the dreaming of planning, the pixie dust moments during trip itself and the memories you take with you for years to come.
Since I can't live in the Cinderella Castle Suite or even on property year round, pictures help bring a bit of the fairytale back into my everyday life.
In my enthusiastic pursuit of remembering the Magic, I take hundreds of my own pictures every vacation and hope to share a bit of my experience with you.
One of the wonderful ways to bring simple emphasis to a photograph is to capture the patterns around you.  Thankfully Walt Disney World, in it's attention to details, leaves beautiful patterns everywhere.
Repeating lifeboats around the Promenade Deck.
Reflective tiled floor patterns.
IMG_1632
Sorcerer's Apprentice Broom, multiplied
 
“I do not like to repeat success, I like to go on to other things.”
~Walt Disney
So get out there, make mistakes, try a looking for simple interesting patterns, try a shot that shouldn't work, but might and see what fairytale photos follow you home.

IMG_1219
Repeating loungers.  Looks like someone could use a vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disney Cruise Line 101 ~ What Not To Wear

DCL 101 | The Ultimate List of Disney Cruise Tips and Tricks!

Top 10 Family Friendly 4th of July Movies